Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fitness On A Sunday

So when I got on this blogging kick I said I was training to be stronger and fit and to complete the tough mudder this summer! So initially I kicked butt doing spin twice a week and rip once a week but then I started to not feel so awesome which rolled into laziness to downright lack of effort.

New plan! I think I was overwhelming myself because I wanted to do more but I was already hitting the gym thrice per week so I've decided to consolidate my workouts. I'm going to do twice a week a strength training (ST) and cardio. This past week I did rip then went for a bike ride with my boyfriend and today I did spin then I did three rounds of the beginner bodyweight workout with some variations :)

My variations, for some of my squats I added a weight, can't remember how much, maybe 25 lbs? Then I picked up to tens for my lunges. Pushups were standards, plank though I did one round of shoulder taps and one round of spider man crunches!

Then I came home to this delicious brekkie!
Beer + waffles + nutella + romantic flowers + some tools.... ok tools weren't part of the breakfast! 

I know this is not the best post workout brekkie but I was craving it something fierce! And I wanted some carbs in me before I start laying the hardwood in the hall today while the boyfriend is off helping someone chop down some trees :S

What do you crave post working out? How do you like to structure your workouts? 

This is from the Nia Shanks website which is pretty darn awesome if you ask me :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment