Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Farm Share Life!

I don't really have a whole lot of content on this topic yet but I'm plum excited and it's getting closer :) Mid-June we're going to get some maple syrup and our farm share in an organic farm will start to roll in. Once a week we'll go pick up a box full of fruits and veggies along with a fresh baked spelt loaf, mmmmm! The place we're going with this year is called Fat Chance Farmstead:


I'll be sure to post pictures of our first box come June :) 

Are you part of a farm share this year? Have you done one before? 

2 comments:

  1. Never tried it but very interested to see what its all about:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post pictures of our food boxes throughout the summer! I have a friend signing up at another farm so I'll post pictures of that when we swap as well :)

      Delete